Thursday, October 27, 2011

Something I've Been Thinking About

I am a Religious person. I believe in God, Jesus, and the Bible (<--- To sum it all up). I just want to say I acknowledge anyone's religious faith or belief, regardless of the matter.

So first and fore most. Recently I saw a video of this woman who, when she was 15, was apparently guided through hell by Jesus Christ. Her name is Angelica Zambraro, and in the time of the recorded video, she was 18.

She claims that when she was 12, she began to stray away from God. She apparently had a vision later on in life, and in it she travelled to hell. To those around her, she seemed like she was in a coma.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOCGYjS5BZI

It is about and hour and twenty minutes long. Personally I don't believe everything in this. She looks like one of those evangelists that are out to make money. Also note that during her interview, she look like a different person at the end, or at least an older version of herself.

Think What you want.

No comments: